- Designed to fit inside of any softside with a depth of 5 - 6 inches
- Available in Dual Mattresses
- 24 mil Vinyl - Molded Vinyl Top
- 3 Full Layers of Dupont Fiber
- 5 Layers total in the lumbar area
- Quadra Guard - 4 Ply Corners
- Complete Unbreakable 4 Way Tethering
- Thermal Resistant Black Bottom
- Hydro Lift EVA (3/16") Support System
- EEEzy Burp - Air Release Valve
- Super Drain Fiber Sheet and Drain Well
- Total Edge to Edge Personal Fiber Support System
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- NO TAX (excludes FL)
- FREE SHIPPING ( within the contiguous states) - $20.00 Value
This softside waterbed replacement bladder is available as a Dual Mattress - This means that there are two separate mattresses that are filled. A thermal divider is included to keep the mattresses from touching. The thermal divider allows each person to use their own heater. While this is not mandatory it's a great feature to take advantage of. There is no sensation of rolling to the middle since this mattress has enough fiber layers and lumbar support. If you love sleeping in your bed but hate it when your spouse climbs in and changes the feel of the bed, then this mattress is great for you.
If you like your mattress hot and your spouse likes their cold then this mattress is great for you. This mattress is designed to fit inside of an existing softside waterbed. To see if this mattress would work for your softside, unzip the top and measure the inside cavity from the top of the foam to the very bottom. If your measurements are anywhere from 5-6 inches deep, then this mattress will fit inside of your softside waterbed.
The 5 total layers offer nice support in the lumbar region, which is located between the shoulders and hips. This feature holds the heavier part (the torso) of our body from sinking in too far into the mattress virtually eliminating the hammocking effect associated with traditional non lumbar waterbed mattresses.