Free Flow Softside Waterbed Replacement Tube - Free Flow means that there is nothing but water inside of the tubes. If you have fiber or foam floating inside of your tubes then choose our waveless tubes instead. These tubes are designed to fit inside of a softside waterbed with the inside depths being between 3-5 inches deep. Price is per tube.
The Somma Replacement Tubes. Designed for head-to-toe placement of 4-10 individual cylinders, depending
Free Flow Cylinder for gentle motion flotation support.
Advanced patented design responds to body weight and natural curves for healthful support.
- Allows each person to adjust the feel (firm or soft) by filling each cylinder with different levels of water so you can create the feel you desire.
- Each side of the mattress can be customized for individual comfort and support levels in one mattress.
- Luxury Support® cylinders are quick and easy to fill, No hoses are needed. Each cylinder can be removed from the mattress and filled at any working faucet.
- Each filled cylinder only weighs 35-40 lbs. reducing the weight of traditional waterbeds by 66%.
- Individual cylinders eliminate side-to-side motion. Body movement will not disturb your partner.
- If damage occurs with one of the cylinders you can simply and easily remove and replace it with a new cylinder. Note: The mattress is still usable when missing a cylinder.
|Buy 2-6 Tubes
|Buy 7-9 Tubes
|Buy 10 or More Tubes
Simply adjust the quantity after you place the items in your shopping cart.
These tubes are designed to fit inside of Somma Brand softsides. The top of your softside would usually lift off exposing a small foam tray that contains the tubes. Most likely the tubes will be clear in color ranging from either blue or gold. Usually the tubes will have numbers on them such as 222 or 224. Some will say 14 Karat. Our tubes will replace these tubes perfectly. If your Somma Brand Softside top zips off then please don't purchase these tubes. Click here to purchase standard size tubes.
Please note: The original Somma Company has been out of business for over 8 years so the replacement tubes will not be exactly like the original tubes