Designed to fit inside of softside waterbeds with the inside depths between 3-5 inches deep. Our waveless tubes are the only waveless tubes on the market that offer lumbar support between the shoulder and the hips. Waveless tubes keeps the water from flowing up and down quickly while also adding a firmer more supportive feel to your softside.
The Somma Replacement Tubes is designed for head-to-toe placement of 4-10 individual cylinders, depending
Reduced motion Foam Cylinder provides waveless support!
Advanced patented design responds to body weight and natural curvesfor healthful support.
- Allows each person to adjust the feel (firm or soft) by filling each cylinder with different levels of water so you can create the feel you desire.
- Each side of the mattress can be customized for individual comfort and support levels in one mattress.
- Somma replacement cylinders are quick and easy to fill, No hoses are needed. Each cylinder can be removed from the mattress and filled at any working faucet.
- Each filled cylinder only weighs 35-40 lbs. reducing the weight of traditional waterbeds by 66%.
- Individual cylinders eliminate side-to-side motion. Body movement will not disturb your partner.
- If damage occurs with one of the cylinders you can simply and easily remove and replace it with a new cylinder. Note: The mattress is still usable when missing a cylinder.
|Buy 2-6 Tubes
|Buy 7-9 Tubes
|Buy 10 or More Tubes
Simply adjust the quantity after you place the items in your shopping cart.
These tubes are designed to fit inside of Somma Brand softsides. The top of your softside would usually lift off exposing a small foam tray that contains the tubes. Most likely the tubes will be clear in color ranging from either blue or gold. Usually the tubes will have numbers on them such as 222 or 224. Some will say 14 Karat. Our tubes will replace these tubes perfectly. If your Somma Brand Softside top zips off then please don't purchase these tubes. Click here to purchase standard size tubes.
Please note: The original Somma Company has been out of business for over 8 years so the replacement tubes will not be exactly like the original tubes. They are no longer made. Our tubes will fit and operate perfectly with your Somma softside.
Q. What is a waveless tube?
A. A waveless tube is identical to the free flow tube except that there is a egg crate foam layer that is inserted into the tube. When filled with water the eggcrate offers more support. Since the eggrate foam absorbs the water and waves it controls most of the firmness without having to stress the tube by adding more and more water to achieve a firmer feel.