- 100% Made in the U.S.A., assuring consistency in quality and availability.
- Removable Top Cover is designed to alleviate body impressions caused by uneven wear.
- BioGuard Anti-microbial treated fabric.
- Cover is filled with 1oz Flame Retardant Fiber, 1" of Loft Quilting Foam, and 1oz Holofill fiber.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - 2 year full (Lifetime pro-rated after that)
- The Ivory's removable top cover can be dry cleaned to prevent the harboring of harmful germs and micro-organisms. Conveniently easy installation.
How this works:
- Heater is down on the plywood.
- Cover is laid down over the
heater. (Our special breathable bottom layer does not interfere with
the function of the heater. (Make sure there are no wrinkles over the
- Lay the safety liner inside of the cover (This unique
feature keeps your liner from being crushed down when you tuck your
- Place your bladder inside of the liner/cover and fill it as usual.
- Zip the top cover closed and you're done.
The cover protects your bladder as it's completely sealed by the zipper.
The cushion / quilted layer adds comfort, support and helps in reducing wave motion.
This cover once it's zipped closed gives the look of a regular mattress inside of your wood frame waterbed but gives the comfort of a softside.